Market visits are the best way to meet face-to-face with potential buyers, agents and prospective business partners.
If you're interested in exporting products and/or services then the best way to get to know new overseas markets is to visit them.
One-to-one specialist advice is available to assist in planning and organising an overseas market visit or attending a group trade mission, international exhibition, trade show or event.
Our market visit advisory scheme covers:
- Bespoke advice and guidance for international trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
- Facilitation of pre and post-visit support aligned to initial market research.
- Coordination of your overseas visit that includes liaison with the relevant in market DIT post, Embassy or OBNi office.
- Facilitation of pre and post-market visit briefings.
- Assistance with all planning and travel arrangements.
“We attended a number of international shows that gave us exposure to many distributors based all over the world. This has given us a significant competitive advantage."
Jodine Boothby, Founder and Managing Director, Gumme Glove Ltd
Ensure you have everything you need for a successful market visit
Make every second count on your visit by finding contacts in your chosen market and accessing advice to make the most of your stay.