Market visits are the best way to meet face-to-face with potential buyers, agents and prospective business partners.
If you're interested in exporting products and/or services then the best way to get to know new overseas markets is to visit them.
One-to-one specialist advice is available to assist in planning and organising an overseas market visit or attending a group trade mission, international exhibition, trade show or event.
Our market visit advisory scheme covers:
- Bespoke advice and guidance for international trade shows, exhibitions and seminars.
- Facilitation of pre and post-visit support aligned to initial market research.
- Coordination of your overseas visit that includes liaison with the relevant in market DIT post, Embassy or OBNi office.
- Facilitation of pre and post-market visit briefings.
- Assistance with all planning and travel arrangements.
“We attended a number of international shows that gave us exposure to many distributors based all over the world. This has given us a significant competitive advantage."
Jodine Boothby, Founder and Managing Director, Gumme Glove Ltd
Ensure you have everything you need for a successful market visit
Make every second count on your visit by finding contacts in your chosen market and accessing advice to make the most of your stay.
Call our team on 01275 774 456