Are you an SME looking for new ways to grow your business? There is a whole world out there, so seize the opportunity today to learn how to access new markets and create an action plan to start selling overseas.
Attend this interactive workshop to hear from our expert facilitators about the vital steps you should take to start selling your products/services internationally. Step by step, our friendly Trade Advisers with years of commercial experience will take you through the most important export topics in a series of separate sessions enabling you to:
- be inspired by success stories in the south West and understand what it takes to win new business overseas
- build confidence and the capability to export
- clarify and set realistic export goals
- develop an understanding of the key areas for business and personal development within international trade
- critically reflect on and examine your export readiness and identify any weaknesses that need to be addressed
- learn about the Export For Growth key services and how they can help you with your export plans
- begin to create a solid 6-12 month action plan for export growth
The action plan that you create during this one day course could form the basis for follow up support from the Department for International Trade with an International Trade Adviser.
‘Such an incredible wealth of knowledge and resources tailored to our requirements' - Angela Hall, Barefaced Bee
'Even as an experienced business person, I learned loads and everything was explained clearly making it very motivational!' - Barbara Cox, Mr. Lee's Noodles
Start your export journey today
Our Ready to Export workshops are run by export specialists throughout the South West region.
Join us at this one-day interactive workshop to get your business on the road to growth and develop a realistic export plan.
Call our team today on 01275 774 456